News

4-month-old British child dies in Corfu lodge after ‘mum leaves her bottle to suck in cot’

Four-month-old British baby dies in Corfu hotel after ‘mum leaves her bottle to suck in cot’


A FOUR-month-old British child has died in a Corfu lodge after his mom left him a bottle to suck on in his cot, native media studies.

The 30-year-old mum found her son useless within the morning at a lodge within the city of Argyrades, Greece as their vacation resulted in tragedy.

Google Maps

The tragedy occurred within the city of Argyrades in Corfu, Greece[/caption]

The horrific occasions have precipitated shock in Corfu as native information filtered by the city.

Experiences say the newborn was put to sleep on Thursday evening, with the mom giving him milk from a bottle.

When the four-month-old completed his meal, the mom reportedly left the empty bottle with the kid to suck on as he fell asleep.

The information outlet then studies that at about 7.30am, the British lady went to get up her child, however grew involved when she noticed he was not transferring or reacting to her phrases.


She alerted lodge workers who known as a health care provider they usually gave her the devastating information that the newborn had died “in all probability from drowning”, Protothema studies.

The outcomes of a full forensic examination of the loss of life are anticipated as we speak.

Medical doctors are offering the heartbroken mom with psychological assist, in response to native media.

GOT a narrative? EMAIL unique@the-sun.co.uk